Followers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Peculiar Thing Called Love

Font changed to Arial first. Wajib!

Back to the title,love IS peculiar, coz... well, just because.. (malas nak xplain panjang lebar)

I write this post to promote a very interesting and hours-in-front-of-computer-worthy-blog-to-read, Anisah Shurfa's

The Secret Dreamworld of a Bookaholic


anisahshurfa.blogspot.com


I promote this blog at the risk (or certainty) that I will lose my most loyal readers to her, but I couldn't give a shiz, coz she IZ the SHIZ y'all!!

Anyone who regularly reads English novels can't deny that her writing skills could match up to any writer they have read before this. Undeniably, the best age-around-mine Malay English-language writer I have encountered so far. Thus, taking this act of worship and ass-kissing back to my title,
I love reading this blog!
And I trust that it is not something peculiar at all.
Oh, how I would love to sit down and have a chat accompanied by a cup of carrot susu with this prodigal writer.

*Bow in respect*

No comments: