Followers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Past Framed

"Allow me to exaggerate a memory or two," Folkin' Around by Panic at the Disco.

Please?

Just some pictures with captions. Uhuh, lazy is me..


Taking my cousin (in white) and her friend (in pink) to *read above*.


Buka puasa at the Institute Surau (al-Falah). Every Monday to Thursday of the fasting month. RM 10 for the whole month. Very reasonable.


Read.


Presenting in Angsana Hall, IPGM Penang.


Friday attire (optional). The only ones wearing Baju Melayu on Fridays are the guys of Cohort 2 (at least 5 of them), because we rock. (me, Bagan, Afifi)


TESL 2 Mini-Ramadhan Bazaar. Business was, at times.. Adequate..


But most of the time, it was less than adequate. *Sigh* You would think Institute kids would have a lot of money to help us raise funds, what with government allowances and parental money to help them "get by".


Adam!
(I never fail at looking fag-like for the camera)


Happy last week of fasting!

Cheers!

7 comments:

mademoiselle tq said...

1st commentor..

wait, where's my pic? :P

phytohystrix said...

2nd to comment!

that's my group resenting,n that's pyan! ehem.

n,n...there's adam! (tuannye? xbrminat,x ensem.)

Cinta Madu said...

think i really hv to say dis,
anda sgt tinggi! ;)

anak pak man said...

TQ,
You've never tried being in front of my camera, thus, no picture.. Sorry..

Hystrix,
Yes, it is your group resenting, eh, presenting..
Minat ngan Adam kah?

Lavender,
Er, thank you?
And I don't think I'm that tall, really..

mademoiselle tq said...

oh, is it?
or maybe your camera keeps avoiding me or it doesn't want to snap my picture whenever i'm in front of it..
discrimination + prejudice..
:P

phytohystrix said...

Not as much as I adore...I guess for now,yes,adam le kot. Mcm xde hrpn je.

T_T

anak pak man said...

TQ,
Or maybe it just doesn't feel like it.. :D

Hystrix,
Memang xddak harapan pon.. Beliau single but not available, macam Tuan dia.. huahua