Followers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Drama Llama

"One fine day with a woof and a purr," Catdog Theme Song.

You know what? I was thinking of posting another "emo post" (if you will), but thought better of it. I can always store them deep inside the trenches of my thoughts and have another look at those thoughts with a fresh perspective after a while. So this will most likely be a nothing post.

But then I don't like writing about nothing. It just ain't the way I roll, yaknowhaddamsayin'?

So I will write about llamas.


Cute, innit?

Thanks to a certain Penguin, I have started liking llamas more than any healthy 19-year-old boy should. I wouldn't call it an obsession, coz let's face it, I'm too lazy to really pursue something for more than 5 minutes. I'm just really into them at the moment.

Passport photo.

So here are a few interesting fact about llamas that you might (or might not) like to know.

  • llamas come from the camelid family (that's the same family as camels and alpacas).
  • they are usually used as pack animals (meaning that it's used to help transport stuff for us humans. So they're helpful creatures).
  • llamas are smart and easy to train. Just search llamas on Youtube and you'll see that these handsome creatures are more talented than you think.
  • they're vegetarians, so don't be afraid that they might eat you in your sleep.
  • they live to be about 20 years old, so if I were a llama, I'd be a very old one.
  • llamas are social animals and prefer to live in a herd. They don't need to go to Queensbay Mall to socialize. A nice meadow would do just fine.
  • a baby llama is called a "cria" (pronounced kree-ah).
  • they spit, although when correctly reared, spitting at a human is a rare thing. They can spit as far as 10 feet, and usually spit in order to discipline lower-ranked llamas.
And here are a few more llama pictures!!

Check out the legs on that one~


Is there a barber in the house??


Lookin' gewd~


When you get tired of walking, you can always hitch-hike.

So that's all I have so far. I hope you guys have gained from knowing a bit more about llamas now than you did before. Who knows? It could just be your new favourite animal?

Cheers!

8 comments:

WiDa said...

OMG!!!

You look very similar to the "lookin' gewd" one...rmbut yg melitupi mata...hehehe

cik penguin said...

the last pic is the coolest. :DD

carrrrl~

anak pak man said...

wida,
aku nya straighten, beliau gayakan afro, so kurang sama, okeh? hehe

cik penguin,
innit? :D
and stop calling me carl.. i might do something carl-like.. *scary*
;)

Nada Syazana said...

If I were a llama, I'd be a dead one. Super interesting post btw! I switched from intrigue (I mean, uhhhh...llama???) to LOL-ing macam anjing. Thanks for the input!

cik penguin said...

moo. okie anwar hadi. satisfied? =.="

anak pak man said...

nada,
hehe.. You're welcome!! my pleasure, really..

cik pnguin,
very~ :D

WiDa said...

hahaha...

Amalina said...

I feel like reading a post written by Carl Wheezer from Jimmy Neutron.XD