Followers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

First Official Legitimate Video

"I had ants in my pants and did the boogie dance," First Dance by Never Shout Never.

Alhamdulillah! Yeay! If you have added me on Facebook, then you would know that last month, a bunch of the Cohort 2 Chalkies went to Jerejak Island here in Penang. I saw that as the perfect opportunity for me to make a video. I elected myself as the unofficial director of videography for the trip, and brought along my trusty W380 to capture all the action in beautiful VGA (I didn't know how to edit stuffs in HD yet, boohoo!)

After the trip, the procrastinator in me postponed editing the raw footage for a little more than a month afterwards. One fine weekend, I decided to finally complete the editing, and it's finally finished! So all'a'yall, check it out! My first video!




Thanks to all involved in making the event and the video a success! None of it would be possible if it not were for your cooperation!

May more videos follow! InsyaAllah~

Cheers!

7 comments:

ヌルシャフィカー.チー. said...

Subarashidesu~

anak pak man said...

nurayafuka-chan,
naniakore?

ヌルシャフィカー.チー. said...

Anwar-kun...
Anta no 'video' wa... subarashi...
Daisuki desu, anta no 'video'...

anak pak man said...

nurayafuka-chan,
maaf, saya tapaham..
subarashi tu apadia? (dah keluar dari bajet-jepun mode) XP

ヌルシャフィカー.チー. said...

awesome la~
hahaha~~

UkhtiNuhan said...

binjak!

anak pak man said...

nurayafuka,
owoh.. kata jala sugoidesune! tu bru aku paham.. hehe..
thanks! XD

nuhan,
trinmas!