Followers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sarcastic Tag by Max Potter

"If I go to hell will you come with me?" Do You Know What I'm Seeing by Panic at the Disco.


Objective: Are you mean and sarcastic? Have you ever answered people ‘meanly’ and sarcastically? If yes, show us how mean and sarcastic you are! If no, then you should try at least once in your life with this note.

Rule: Respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could. (YR stands for Your Response.)
[Note: I’m not this mean in real life (hopefully). This is just my jab on this tag, and I did my best to sound as much like a jerk as possible.] Enjoy!

If an annoying person says:
1) I am cute.
YR: So is my foot.

2) I am the most beautiful/handsome.
YR: Emu?


3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
YR: Yeah, everyone has every reason to like you. Humility can’t buy sh*t these days.

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thingy.
YR: Yup, and I actually like you for who you are.


5) You don’t know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums.
YR: AAAAHHH!!! *Faints* Sigh.. *Walks away*

If an annoying hot woman/man says:
1) I know you like me.
YR: Have you been reading Harian Metro?


2) What are you looking at? I am not interested in you!
YR: Huh? Did you say something? Sorry, I was distracted by the booger hanging from your nose.


3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
YR: Sorry, I thought you were human.. Turns out I’m wrong.. Sorry again..


4) UNLESS you are rich, then don’t dream that I will get a ride with you!
YR: Don’t worry, I don’t even have a car, but I do have manners.. Want some?


5) Look, I am pretty/handsome; I can make people hate you!
YR: You can also make people laugh, by wearing something like THAT..

If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says:
1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
YR: That’s what you think..

2) May I have your cell phone? Please please please?
YR: Mai RM1500, no problem..

3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night.
YR: Tell you what, you go on and hang yourself, eh, hang out by yourself.. Woops~

4) What do you like about me?
YR: I like the eventuality of you dying in the future.

5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me sooooo much!
YR: And, apparently, you also want me to puke..

If your enemy says:
1) Hi bitch!
YR: Hey, which mirror are you talking to?

2) You smell like shit!
YR: Everyone likes the smell of their own “brand”.

3) What an ugly creature you are!
YR: Alhamdulillah.. (Ouch!)

4) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
YR: Sure you are, coz you’re going to be behind me all the way, might as well do something while you’re back there, right?


If your annoying ex says:
1) I still love you...
YR: Hey! I still love me too! :D

2) I know you still love me!
YR: And I know that pigs can fly.

3) Please, go back with me honey/hubby.
YR: I’d rather go back to Rahmatullah..

4) Please call me...
YR: OK.. Whore!! … Hey, why aren’t you returning my calls?

5) The break up hurt me so much.
YR: Good thing it didn’t hurt me at all. Thanks for bearing all the pain for me yeah?

If an annoying salesperson says:
1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome!
YR: And?

2) Seriously, I used this product and I've changed!
YR: You can’t be serious!?!? Biaq btoi!?!? Wow!!! Peh!!! Gila bapak ah!!! It’s so unbelievable!!! (Memang tak percaya pon..)

3) We are giving a discount up to 50%!
YR: So? It’s still worthless.. (50% x RM0 = RM0)

4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam, buy.
YR: Buy? Buy buy.. (Bye-bye!)

All done!

I tag all the people that have ever commented on my blog!


Haha! Have fun y’all!

6 comments:

Ilyana Fauzy said...

haha. nice one! thanx for tagging~

Just_najmiE said...

hey, I already did this tag.. it was fun, but who knew being mean and sarcastic would be hard.. (^^,)

you can check out my response to this tag by going here :-

http://knajmie.blogspot.com/2009/07/am-i-mean-and-sarcastic-hurm.html#links

athirah mohamed~ said...

anak pakman, bukankah kamu seorang anak yang baik eh?

ni dari mana belajaq jadi kejam?

*harharhar.
ni adelah ayat seorang chekgu bernama athirah utk masa hadapan ketika beliau telah berubah menjadi baik*

=D

anak pak man said...

TEI,
thanx!
ur welcome!
enjoy! ;)

Just_najmiE,
yeah, really had to think for a few seconds..hehe
urs rocks!

tret,
saya sebenarnya seorang yang sangat kejam di dalam ati yg membusuk ini..
evidence: tag ini..
huhu

Max J. Potter said...

aha. so it's done. yours' pretty nice. hehe. got me smiling. =)

thanks for doing it. and i've replied to your comment. XD check it out.

anak pak man said...

max,
"pretty nice" as in good-hearted or cool?

thanks for giving me the task! had fun doing it..