Followers

Monday, June 21, 2010

TAg by Najwaa (again)

"They're telling me it's beautiful," World Behind My Wall by Tokio Hotel.

If I tagged YOU, it's because I want to know more about YOU!


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes actually. Combination of Anwar Ibrahim and Abdul Hadi Awang. Hence the name: Anak Pak Man.


2.WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
2 seconds ago. When I read this question. It's SOoo beautifully written! :')


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes, much more than I like my foot writing.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Strawberry meat.


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes, Knock In Da Shins.


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Nope. I would be friends with Travis McCoy. Coz he's a Billionaire.


7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Does my i-pod say "click"?
(Yes, if you're wondering.)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes.


9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Definitely! Wait for that one, definitely gonna be blogging about it.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Killers. (Get it? Cereal? Killers? Cereal Killers? Serial.. Oh, forget it..)


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No I don't.. It would be an insult to the process of tying them.


13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Liver extract.


14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
The fear in their eyes.


15. RED OR PINK?
Underwear? no comment.


16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My lack of humour.


17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Michael Jackson. *Grabs crotch


18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Everyone who can take a joke. Those who answer seriously mystify me.


19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Who wears shoes and pants at home?
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
MTV Hits. Don't know how Tokio Hotel made it there. It's not a hit.


22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
I would be the crayon posing as a lightsaber.


23. FAVORITE SMELLS..
My own fragrance, that I process in my own stomach.


24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON PHONE?
Taylor Swift. We sang "Two is Better Than One" together. She said I have a beautiful voice. Liar.


25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yeah, why not?


26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Petanque. The athleticism just draws you in.

27. HAIR COLOR?
What about it?


28. EYE COLOR?
What are you so mad about?


29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
My wear contacts me.


30. FAVORITE FOOD
Does Katy Perry count? Cause she's just tastay.


31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Scary endings.


33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
who wears shirts at home? (include this with no. 19 and you have one ugly picture.)


34. Summer or winter?
this is Malaysia, dude. Durian season!


35. HUGS OR KISSES?
gossip girls. XOXO.


37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Me.


38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Me. Depends really.


39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Just finished reading Sophie Hannah's "The Other Half Lives". (What is this? An honest answer? Egad!)


40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
A rat. Duh!


41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Kimora: Life in The Fab Lane.


42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
Air passing through the rectum.


43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Stones can crush bugs, plus, these stones can move.


45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Yes. But then again, what's not special about me?


46 WHERE WERE U BORN?
Hospital Daerah Kula Krai, right next to Taylor Lautner and Sean Kingston.


47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
My best bud, main man, Justin Bieber. Or is it Beiber?


48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
Accidentally ran into her in the women's toilet. (I wish)


I tag everyone as usual.

Cheers!

No comments: