Followers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Conversation with Hystrix (Islamophobia)

"Muda memberontak, etika yang kononnya akan dipegang sampai ke hari tuanya," Inspektor Remos by Hujan.

Here's a very interesting texting session I had with Hystrix the other day. I was roaming Youtube as always, and the theme of that session was "Islamophobia in America". I was too lazy to write anything, but Hystrix wasn't, so she put it down in her blog.

for part 1 of the conversation.

for part 2 of the conversation.

is part one of the town hall debate I was watching.

Big THANK YOU to Hystrix for typing it down.

Cheers!

2 comments:

phytohystrix said...

Slm,

I wasn't lazy, but now I'm drowsy. G'nite! Oh, a big WELCOME and THANK YOU too for triggering ideas! :)

anak pak man said...

Hystrix,
Wslm.. No problem.. =)