Followers

Monday, May 11, 2015

Not Wanting To Be Bloggy

While I was mulling over what to write for tonight's post, I thought about sharing what I've been listening to lately (one of KRU's Best Of records) or share some song lyrics from some songs that have been stuck in my head as of late (untukmu kasih / gembira bersedih / selagi ku bernyawa / untukmu kasih / ku korban apa saja) and be done with it.

But then I thought "hey, that's very bloggy of you to do that," and what I meant by that was the way a lot of blogs that I've noticed circling around the net function: to share other people's content, and that's basically it. Just a link to something, a picture of something, and that's that. Not that it's a bad thing, but it's not something that I personally want to pursue.

I would probably do that from time to time (and I definitely have, in the past), but I would be much more comfortable with myself and the stuff I write here if each piece was thought out before being typed onto the page, meaning that in each of the posts that get on here, I contribute a piece of my mind and my self in the words and sentences and bare it to whoever would be so kind as to read it.

I intend to be a writer who writes on a blog, not a blogger who writes, if that makes any sense. My deepest gratitude to all those who keep reading these words. You know me (or at least you know what goes on in my head) a lot more than most people do, even those that I have known since I was a kid. May peace and blessings be upon all of you.

3 comments:

BatrisyiaRazak said...

I know u for a very long time. Kbye

MAISARAH said...

Trying to get to know you from your words, man. Might never had the chance to meet you in person, but it was never a regret to know you from your writing aha!

IqbalHakim said...

A blogger who follows his own desire relinquish every idea he had, putting efforts and time in providing the text, the story, the experience they had..

for the readers to take in the good advice from every journey that they read, gain knowledge and most importantly for us to know better about ourselves, be closer to The Creator and be thankful for all the things that He gave. That is LIFE.

=)