So there's been this picture going around on Twitter, and people are writing facts about themselves, and it's made for some interesting reads so far.
I've been intrigued for a couple of days now and I would like to engage in it. The only part that I personally don't quite like about it is that it asks for likes from others. There's nothing wrong with it, I'm just not a fan, like I'm not a fan of Beyoncé. Nothing wrong with her, I'm just not a fan. Similarly, I'm just not a fan of the concept of exchanging likes for actions, so I'll just write down some facts here.
1. I'm not a fan of Beyoncé. Nothing wrong with her, I'm just not a fan.
2. I used to write and record Malay rap songs at www.soundcloud.com/inianwarhadi . I miss doing it.
3. I pretend to not care about people not watching my videos anymore, but deep down, I do care. It makes me feel like I'm not worth anything to anyone anymore. And that sucks.
4. But I know that that is untrue. Some people still do watch my videos. And I'm grateful they exist.
5. I almost never feel like I fit in with any group of people. I always feel like I'm the most expendable person of any given group.
6. I feel like everything I do is mediocre. The formula is "me + verb = mediocre".
7. I'm 177cm tall.
8. Once when I was nine or something, I spelled "belimbing" as "bembiling". I have been carrying that mistake with me ever since.
9. I have just recovered from a mumps fever. Worst week of 2017 so far, hands down.
10. I've fractured two bones throughout my life so far. My left wrist when I was 8 (fell off monkey bars), and my lower jaw when I was 21 (took a knee to the chin when playing rugby).
11. I like hugging people I like, but I'm always afraid that the other person tak suka, so I keep it to myself sampai they come in for a hug first.
12. I believe I'm the least talented of all the people I know.
13. I don't know.