So there's been this picture going around on Twitter, and people are writing facts about themselves, and it's made for some interesting reads so far.
I've been intrigued for a couple of days now and I would like to engage in it. The only part that I personally don't quite like about it is that it asks for likes from others. There's nothing wrong with it, I'm just not a fan, like I'm not a fan of Beyoncé. Nothing wrong with her, I'm just not a fan. Similarly, I'm just not a fan of the concept of exchanging likes for actions, so I'll just write down some facts here.
1. I'm not a fan of Beyoncé. Nothing wrong with her, I'm just not a fan.
2. I used to write and record Malay rap songs at www.soundcloud.com/inianwarhadi . I miss doing it.
3. I pretend to not care about people not watching my videos anymore, but deep down, I do care. It makes me feel like I'm not worth anything to anyone anymore. And that sucks.
4. But I know that that is untrue. Some people still do watch my videos. And I'm grateful they exist.
5. I almost never feel like I fit in with any group of people. I always feel like I'm the most expendable person of any given group.
6. I feel like everything I do is mediocre. The formula is "me + verb = mediocre".
7. I'm 177cm tall.
8. Once when I was nine or something, I spelled "belimbing" as "bembiling". I have been carrying that mistake with me ever since.
9. I have just recovered from a mumps fever. Worst week of 2017 so far, hands down.
10. I've fractured two bones throughout my life so far. My left wrist when I was 8 (fell off monkey bars), and my lower jaw when I was 21 (took a knee to the chin when playing rugby).
11. I like hugging people I like, but I'm always afraid that the other person tak suka, so I keep it to myself sampai they come in for a hug first.
12. I believe I'm the least talented of all the people I know.
13. I don't know.
Just FYI, the apa kes-ah series is a genius! I truly loved it.
This post was like my depress-ish PMS period. Lol. I guess it does feel good to actually write it down because I know I have done a couple of blog posts about this. You're 177cm? That's talllllllllll. #5 and #6 have been a struggle for me too. I was actually been into an identity crisis like observing others and be that likeable person. It feels hollows though. I wrote this down and someway along those rambling I figures that I love being myself way more than to bother feeling sorry for myself. It does feel lonely at times but I believe Allah will give someone for me so that helps me going.
Alas, cheers up. If anything this Ramadhan will make a person feels closer to Allah and that's is such a soothing feeling to calm a person's heart. I'm guessing this is because of your mumps huh?
i would say that you are a no mediocre-level of a writer. i really adore your blog posts and hoping to improve my English as well! You are someone I would look up to whenever I write something, whether it be my blog posts or my journal.
dude, you still got viewers who always watch your videos.. and I'm a fan since I was 20 years old.. so, it was like a 7 years of fan-ship perhaps? hahaha..
do the best you can in sharing info and creating awareness. especially with the all new Apa Kes-Ah? something new for me. it keeps me updated on somethings trending in the net.
got to go.. but all the best!
no 5 is so like me. always felt like I dont belong in any group. always feel like the awkward one. anyway you certainly are not a mediocre writing. not yet Stephen Hawkings or JK ROwlings level maybe but certainly one Malaysian blogs that I enjoyed reading.
Post a Comment