Followers

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Publishing A Book

So as you might have guessed from the highly literal title up there, yours truly shall be publishing a book next February. Here's an announcement poster: 

With extra cheese pleese.

It'll be joint-launched with a book from one of the most talented local singer-songwriters to grace the land, Miss Takahara Suiko. My talent is micro-sized compared to hers, so do yourselves a favour and check her songs out either on Youtube or on Youtube!

As you might be able to see from the poster there, my book will be a double book, so you'll have two covers to not judge. Not an easy feat, but I know you'll be able to handle it. I BELIEVE IN YOU!

Why the double book? Well, I thought it'd be cool to divide the book into two parts, the non-fictional part (Whatever You Say I Am) and the fictional part (I'm OK). Poyo ja, kan? Tapi aku memang poyo pun, so takpa la. Hahaha k

The contents of the book mostly consist of the things I've written here, on the blog, with a few extra things, such as the final parts of my 2011 project "By The Water", so if you want to know how I ended that thing, you can find out in the book! Hooray!

Okay, you might be able to detect that I'm writing this in a more-excited-than-usual tone, and it should be getting annoying by now, so I'll just leave it at that.

May peace be upon you.

Cheers.

3 comments:

takky said...

congrats bro for your achievement...
btw, i don't think this post is annoying...
because i enjoy this writing style compare with previous post....
keep it up and happy new year.....

mimi shafinas said...

Hahaha bruhhh nice cover lah. Your annoying thing is soooo annoying !! Lol! Jk. Haha Keep it up sir *saliutttt

Nurliyana Amirah said...

Yeay, finally 'by the water' ada ending. I thought you would never ever end my curiosity.