Followers

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Year-end Break Is Here

"Stop stalling, make a name for yourself," London Beckoned Songs About Money Written By Machines by Panic! at the Disco.

And I don't know what to do.

I have just officially finished my 3rd semester as a TESL (foundation) student. Up next, 8 more semesters of good TESL (degree) fun!

At least I hope it'll be fun. It would sure suck if it didn't.

Okay, I'm digressing from the topic here, so let's get back on track. As I said, the foundations are over and I don't know what to do to fill the 6-weeks off that I have before I enter my degree years.

That's not entirely true either. I actually do have a few things planned for myself this holiday. They are:

1. Read the 6 books/novels that I have at my disposal.
2. Learn the "Gee" dance.

Cool dance huh?

Other than that, my diary's completely open. My brother suggested I learn to play the piano. I could steal the unused keyboard that's at my cousin's house, but then who's going to teach me? I suppose I'll have to teach myself. But then again, I'm quite a lazy person, so we'll just have to see how it goes.

Any suggestions, anyone?

p/s- my brother's taking his SPMs this year, so if you decide to come over, don't you dare disturb my brother's study time, or else I'll be forced to gently tap your behind right out of the house. Comprende?

Cheers!

No comments: